A warm welcome to the Long Sutton Market House, which is an exciting volunteer run multi use centre enabling the people of Long Sutton and surrounding area to access many services locally.
Long Sutton Market House provides direct access to Free Language and Life Skills Classes for new arrival communities, South Holland District Council Customer Services, the Citizens Advice and many community groups. We are an outreach point for AGAPE Care Food Bank and exchange food vouchers and receive donated food. Come and join the Photography group, fitness classes, the craft groups, children’s groups from toddler groups to the teenage youth group and many others. Market House Movies brings the rural cinema to Long Sutton and Long Sutton Town Arts brings live theatre and music to the town with no need to travel. We have free computer access please check with reception 01406 366767.
- Disabled access to the building and all floors
- Disabled parking at the rear of the building
- Free parking and bus stop nearby
- Rooms to hire for groups, functions, interviews
- Volunteering opportunities
- Free use of Market House laptops in reception
- Reception open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.00pm (other times by arrangement)